The Club Membership fee for 2018/19 is £20, which includes the £17.50 affiliation fee for Welsh Athletics.
Membership of Builth & District Running Club gives you access to:
- one-to-one coaching via email
- Wednesday night 30- and 50-minute running groups
- Thursday night track training (Summer) or hill training (Winter) sessions with our professional coach, Bob Smith
- free entry to Herefordshire cross-country league races
In addition, affiliation to Welsh Athletics gives you:
- insurance cover when you are involved in athletics activities (training & racing)
- £2 entry fee reduction in road running events
- access to London Marathon places through club ballot
- 10% off at Run and Become
- chance to be selected to run for Wales
Completed Application Form and payment to our Membership Secretary Liam Daly (address on form), or to Jane Kerr or Nic Kelly on club evenings please.
Club vests for are available to buy for £12 from Jane Kerr on club nights.