The Club Membership fee for 2018/19 is £20, which includes the £17.50 affiliation fee for Welsh Athletics.
You can register and pay for membership online at Entry Central: just follow this link: Sign up for Builth & District RC Membership
Membership of Builth & District Running Club gives you access to:
- one-to-one coaching via email
- Wednesday night 30- and 50-minute running groups
- Thursday night track training (Summer) or hill training (Winter) sessions with our professional coach, Bob Smith
- free entry to Herefordshire cross-country league races
In addition, affiliation to Welsh Athletics gives you:
- insurance cover when you are involved in athletics activities (training & racing)
- £2 entry fee reduction in road running events
- access to London Marathon places through club ballot
- 10% off at Run and Become
- chance to be selected to run for Wales
Club vests (£12) and t-shirts (£15) are available to buy from Jane Kerr on club nights. Special offer: buy a vest and a t-shirt for £25.